Little Fawn is a Luxury lodge is situated within Felmoor Park in the heart of Northumbria. We aim to cater for the needs of all visitors and have tried to provide as much information as possible in this statement, however, if you do have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you & helping you make the most of your stay.
- Our website www.LittleFawnLuxuryLodges.co.uk provides comprehensive information and the facility to book online.
- Bookings/enquires can be made by telephone, email or via our website. Office hours are Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
- We can accommodate dogs in our Lodge.
- We are located on the A1 near Felton, Morpeth. A car is recommended to fully enjoy the surrounding area.
- The nearest town is Alnwick which is situated 8 miles away. This has a range of shops including a supermarket, chemist, bank, newsagent, bakery and delicatessen. Alnwick is also home to Alnwick Castle (made famous for being the castle in the Harry Potter films).
- The nearest railway station is Morpeth (7 miles) where trains run to many destinations throughout the country.
- The nearest bus stop is Felton (2 miles). Bus routes run to Morpeth, Alnwick and beyond.
- Taxis are available locally.
- The nearest Shopmobility Scheme is in Newcastle Upon Tyne (21 miles).
- The nearest RADAR toilet is in Amble. (toilets for disabled guests are located in the reception on site)
- The short term loan of medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walking frames etc is available from the British Red Cross. The nearest centre is located in Morpeth (7 miles).
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- The reception area has parking for several cars.
- The road surface within the Felmoor Park Lodges holiday site is mainly Tarmac.
- There is parking for 1 car beside the lodge. These are allocated spaces for use by occupants of the lodge only.
Main Entrance & Reception
- Access to reception is by a small step onto a decked area. The flooring area within the Reception is tiled/carpeted.
- Car Parking is available outside the reception area.
Public Areas – General (Internal)
- Please also refer to Public areas WC & Laundry
Public Areas – WC
There are pubic Male and Female WC’s (Including disabled access) in the reception.
Restaurant/ Dining Room, Bar, Lounges, Take Away & Café
- Bar facility in the reception.
- No other facilities available in the park.
- Restaurant facilities are available to Felmoor Park guests and can be found at Burgham Park Golf Course 1 mile from Felmoor Park.
There is a Washer/dryer available on the site for guests to use. It is £5.00 Per Wash
- No shop facilities on site. The nearest convenience store can be found at Felton (2 miles).
- Our Lodge is self-catering only.
- Not available on site.
- Not available on site.
- There is a lake on site which covers approximately half an acre with a depth of approximately 5 feet; a footpath is available for walking. Swimming and fishing are not allowed.
- little Fawn lodge has its own decking and outdoor seating area and there is also a sunken hot tub.